Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I have had enough of ipods
I have decided to stick with my CD player, I got an ipod and it lasted 1 day and died so I brought it back. They looked at it and said it was faulty and gave me another one. This one lasted for about 5 hrs and it stopped working. Also to put music on these things is a real pain. My ipod days only lasted for two days and I have had enough of them, as far as I am concerned they are not worth he big bucks they cost. My CD player has worked for years and will work a few more, I hope.
Ride safe have fun and enjoy. Lane
1985 Aspencade
2002 Vulcan
#1 07-02-2010, 05:17 PM,
My Sansa Fuze made by Sandisk is 3 or 4 years old and I have never had a problem with it. I have a Rhapsody account that allows me to load songs and play lists, change them, etc. It plays about 20 hours on a charge and mine is a 4 gig model, holds over 1000 songs. Cost is about 70 bucks. They have an 8 gig that is a little more. It is a small unit, a little smaller that the Ipod classic.
Remember, No matter where you go...There you are!

Here is where I have ridden my 1984 GL1200I
I completed the lower 48 states in August 2009, riding the whole way with my Dad

[Image: VisitedStatesMap-1.jpg]
#2 07-02-2010, 06:29 PM,
I know some people like them and others have problems with them, I just can't be bothered with the hassle. I have an FM modulator wired in to my CD player and it works great. I have a wireless modulator I tried with the ipod and it works but is very noisy and cuts in and out, just not for me.
Ride safe have fun and enjoy. Lane
1985 Aspencade
2002 Vulcan
#3 07-02-2010, 08:01 PM,
GPS with mp3 player.... best of both worlds
The only stupid questions are the one's that are not asked.

#4 07-02-2010, 08:23 PM,
my son finds ipods great he has 3 ipod one of them is 1 year old (ipod touch) and the other 2 are 3 years old (ipod video and ipod shuffle) and they work mint he has never had a problem unless he broke the screen and he ordred a newone and fixed it iphone have lots of problems
#5 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM,